Dr. Rodgers joins the Beat Infertility podcast to discuss thyroid issues and infertility and covers everything a patient should know about thyroid health and trying to conceive:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What is hyperthyroidism?
- Can you explain how thyroid disorders impact fertility?
- What are the causes of thyroid issues?
- How are thyroid disorders diagnosed?
- How common are thyroid disorders?
- What procedures or medication can improve fertility with a thyroid disorder?
- Is there any new research surrounding infertility and thyroid disorders?
- What words of hope would you offer to anyone this?
The great news is that over 90% of people with thyroid issues find that they are very easy to treat and once treated, they feel great and conceiving is not an issue.
Do you have a question you want to ask Dr. Rodgers on the Beat Infertility podcast?
Click here to submit a question to the show for Dr. Rodgers to answer on air. Beat Infertility has podcasts to address all of your questions on infertility as well as a private Facebook Group to connect with others. It’s an amazing resource we are proud to be a part of!