We’re excited to announce the 2016 Fertility Centers of Illinois company picnic will be on October 8th at the Brookfield Zoo!
We invite you and your immediate family to join us for a great day at the zoo:Free
- Zoo Admission (Parking and Lunch Included)
- Enjoy Lunch with Coworkers and their Families (12pm-2pm in the Swan Pavillion)
- Presentation of Service Awards
- Fun Activities for Families and Kids of All Ages
- Face Painters and Entertainers
- Raffles, Games, and Prizes
World-renowned, Brookfield Zoo inspires guests through extraordinary connections with animals, nature and each other. Set within a 216-acre nature park, the zoo have captivated and educated visitors since 1934. It is home to 2,000+ animal residents and is also an accredited arboretum.
Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Lunch in the Swan Pavilion from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Brookfield Zoo – 8400 W 31st St, Brookfield, IL 60513
We Need Volunteers!
We’d love for you to help out! Most shifts are only 45 minutes to an hour and you can pick what you do! Just check out the link below to see what’s available. Thanks!