Our goal at Fertility Centers of Illinois is to provide you with the most compassionate, comprehensive, and technologically-advanced fertility care. We openly welcome all types of families, whether pursuing treatment as an individual or as a couple. In order to make the most of your time at appointments, we’ve prepared a list of resources to better assist you on your journey to parenthood.
Fertility Medication Resources
Injection techniques are clearly demonstrated on Freedom Fertility Pharmacy’s MedTEACH platform. Nearly all prescribed injectables are listed, so simply view the video for each medication that your nurse has ordered for you.
As well, you may view a summary of medications, instructions, common dosages, and more with our medication administration instructions.
Patient Education Seminars and Webinars
We are dedicated to providing you with all of the support you need, including events hosted by renowned fertility experts, knowledgeable financial specialists, on-staff clinical psychologists, and alternative health care professionals. You have an entire team committed to your physical and emotional well-being along your journey to parenthood. Our Fertility Empowerment Series seminars, workshops, and webinars are open to the community and you do not need to be our patient to attend. They are all entirely free unless otherwise noted.
Fertility Terms from A to Z
We know there is a ton of information to understand and consider when speaking about fertility treatments. Whether you hear about something in our office or from researching online, you may have additional questions. In our Fertility Glossary, we’ve defined many common and not-so-common terms, treatments, and diagnoses in one alphabetized list.
Explore Your Insurance Benefits
We will help you maximize the insurance coverage and any benefits that you have available to you. We understand that this area may be difficult to navigate, so we have experts on staff to assist you. As a courtesy, we will even call your insurers to verify the benefits for you.
If you’d like, you may also call your insurance provider to find out your benefits. We’ve created a list of questions you can ask regarding the coverage of fertility medication and coverage of medical procedures.
Review the Following Policies
- Our Notice of Privacy Practices
- We love children, however, because our staff is dedicated to providing their undivided attention to our patients, we are not able to monitor patients’ children during office visits. Please be sure that young children are secured in a stroller for their safety. Whenever possible, have someone come with you to provide care for your child while you spend time with your physician and health care team.
- Fertility Centers of Illinois strives to provide excellent care to every patient in a timely manner. In order for us to best utilize available appointments for patients waiting to be seen, we require a minimum of 48 hours (two business days) notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you miss your appointment or provide less than 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule, then your credit card will be charged $50 for weekday appointments and $100 for weekend appointments. To cancel or reschedule an appointment, call our Patient Services Team at 877-324-4483.
- New patient information sheet for U.S. Patients
- New patient information sheet for International Patients
Have You Completed the Proper New Patient Paperwork?
Please make sure you’ve completed and turned in the proper new patient forms for your unique situation. They’re listed below for convenient download, but if you’d like further explanation: please click here. If you are not sure which forms apply to you (or if they’ve been completed), please contact our Patient Services Team at 877-324-4483 for clarification.
- New Female Fertility Patient with Male Partner | Download Forms
- New Female Fertility Patient with Female Partner | Download Forms
- New Male Fertility Patient with Male Partner | Download Forms
- New International Female Fertility Patient with Male Partner | Download Forms
- New International Female Fertility Patient with Female Partner | Download Forms
- New International Male Fertility Patient with Male Partner | Download Forms
- New Female Patient for Gynecological Services ONLY | Download Form
Other Available Patient Resources
- For questions about our locations, click here.
- For travel and lodging information, as well as local attractions and activities, click here.
- Learn more about the Illinois Family Building Act.
- You may be eligible for financial assistance or discounts.
- To request medical records, please complete this form.