Dr. Rodgers joins the Beat Infertility podcast to discuss everything you should know about timed intercourse when trying to conceive:
- What is timed intercourse, and what is the average success rate?
- What infertility diagnoses are best treated with timed intercourse?
- What are the different medication options for timed intercourse, and when is one better than the other?
- Is timed intercourse monitored, or do couples typically track ovulation on their own?
- What does the intercourse schedule of a timed intercourse cycle look like?
- Are timed intercourse cycles ever cancelled? If so, why?
- Is it common to prescribe progesterone suppositories during timed intercourse?
- Should women follow any special “rules” during the two week wait?
Do you have a question you want to ask Dr. Rodgers on the Beat Infertility podcast?
Click here to submit a question to the show for Dr. Rodgers to answer on air. Beat Infertility has podcasts to address all of your questions on infertility as well as a private Facebook Group to connect with others. It’s an amazing resource we are proud to be a part of!