Make sure you and your guests take full advantage of all of our fun activities!
- Agenda – Download our Company Picnic Agenda so you don’t miss out on any of our planned activities. Paper copies will also be available at the event.
- Driving directions – View driving directions provided by Arlington Park based on your location.
- Parking – Employees and guests should park in General Admission Lots A or B (which is free). Preferred and valet parking is available for $5, and $15, any parking fees will not be reimbursed by Fertility Centers of Illinois. Download a map of the parking lot.
- Entering the park – Employees and guests must check in at the Fertility Centers of Illinois welcome table at the Clubhouse (Main) Entrance, which is off Euclid Avenue. After checking in, you will proceed to the Marquee Tents (the staff up front will direct you) and you will check in again to receive your employee gift bag.
- Weather – Our event will proceed as planned, rain or shine.
- Alcohol – Each person 21 or older receives 2 drink tickets redeemable for beer or wine. Additional alcoholic beverages may be purchased by anyone 21 years or older. Arlington Race Track reserves the right to require valid ID to serve alcohol, so please make sure to bring your ID if you plan to drink.
- Betting and purchases – On-track betting, food, and/or beverages, outside of that provided by Fertility Centers of Illinois is the sole responsibility of attendee.
- Activities & entertainment – There will be several entertainers and activities available for families during our event, these are free for any employees and guests EXCEPT caricaturists. Only employees are permitted to have a caricature created.
- Park Policies – Read Arlington Park’s Policies regarding smoking, bag/purse size restrictions, prohibited items, and more.
Questions? ContactNatalie Tosti at ext. 6248 or firstname.lastname@example.org